WIXFORD PARISH COUNCIL
A member of the Warwickshire and West Midlands Association of Local Councils
Simone Bush – Clerk to the Council
Tel: 07788 252262 / 17 Hicks Close, Warwick, CV34 5ND
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the July Meeting of the Parish Council will be held in The Village Hall, Wixford at 7.30pm.
A G E N D A
- Disclosure of Interests. Councillors are asked to declare personal interests in any items on the agenda. Councillors are reminded that the Code of Conduct that takes effect from September 2012 provides that should they have a prejudicial interest in any matter under discussion they should withdraw from the room and not seek to influence a decision about the matter.
- Reports from District & County Council representatives
- Comments from the Public
- Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held 25th April 2017.
- Matters arising:
PCSO Becky Morris report on parking rules
WCC Highways works
Village Gateway sign – consider funding correspondence WCC
Village website / Transparency Code Funding
- Severn Trent / human waste disposal
To approve Accounts for payment:
- Clerk salary June & July £313.98
- PAYE April – June £117.80
- Office expenses June & July £37.56
To record cheques signed in between meetings for Village noticeboard previously approved by the PC:
Village noticeboard £171
Internal Audit fee Kenneth Dunn £60
WCC Highways maintenance contributions £3000
50% contribution towards parish website development Soar Enterprises £900
To note income received: VAT refund £37.06 from 1/1/16 – 31/3/17
To note first quarter accounts reconciliation.
- Planning: To consider any planning applications received & 17/11762/VARY –
Section 106 Heads of Terms contribution to Village Hall refurb.
Note planning committee decision on 17/00762/VARY – Wixford Grange.
- To deal with any correspondence:
Union pay claim for 2018/19
- Any other Business to note
Temporary speed restriction 10mph Wixford Road from 27/7/17
WALC Chairman invite to PC meeting